Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Male PMS Nightmare
Perhaps it was the .... or the four large Newcastles I drank, I had very vivid nightmare that night. I got on a plane to go to Geneva but instead my mind lead me to a flight for the US. My clients were on the plane and I think we had a meeting for a minute. So I get home but it is not my home. Everyone is there but instead our house has turned into a scummy Seventies mod apartment building and the complete interior was decorated like a genericized faux European bed and breakfast with ugly Fourties era patterns and doilies. And LPK begins yelling at me for coming home two weeks early.

I was so emotional when I awoke and I was very homesick. I was also almost late for work! That didn't stop me from crying as I thought about how I do love this new second home and how my country leveled it sixty years before.

It was very embarrassing the I was still crying as Petra came into the office and I giggled a little bit through choked back tears that I was okay.

No comments: