Wednesday, October 18, 2006


First day
I got to the hotel and showered and came into work just in time to meet everyone and go to lunch. We went to an Italian restaurant where I was able to order in broken German and Guenter ordered some Apple Wine, the specialty of this region. I tried my best to be productive throught the afternoon.

After work Carolina and Ariana, whom I was able to hang out with when they were in the States, took me to a cool little Wine bar where I had this incredible dry white wine and some Alsatian Tartes. Even though I was unbearably talkative through dinner Carolina and Ariana acted interested, I was definitely worried I would not get to sleep.

But alas I crashed around 22:30 local time as the television blared Werder Bremen's defeat of Levski Sofia in the Champions League.

No comments: