Saturday, October 28, 2006

Orfeos Ehrben
I was very delighted on my first visit to the LPK Frankfurt office to find that there is a cool kino right next door. Well, it's actually a posh Kino und Kanteen! So after working many long hours on Tuesday, and presenting first round creatice concepts to the client via conference call with an acute hangover (I rocked it by the way), I headed to Orfeos for a drink and some food with coworkers. Caroline, Ariane and Daniella were joined by Annette and I and were promptly served by the uncomprimising Polish immigrant waitress who only speaks German. I ordered a delicous sesame salad with roasted duck breast, it was incredible. We enjoyed our meals and conversation. When it came time for the check the waitress joked with me that I can only say yes to which I replied "Ja!". Then she asked if I will be paying for all the wonderful ladies, to which I replied "Ja!". And that is how you get suckered. I think she may be a gypsy.

No comments: