Thursday, April 28, 2011




2011.14/52

Story Quilt Icons

I became obsessed with making a system of icons while working on a probono project at work. This may be part of a identity system for a public works project. So often I work so diligently on something that doesn't see the light of day, and all my passion went into something I can't share with anyone due to confidentiality.

That's why I created this project (52 in 2011) for myself. So at the end of the year I can say "look at all this art/design/photo/film I created."

I love artists who are obsessed, and like Mies van der Rohe I also believe "God is in the Details." Sometimes, creatively, obsessions with styles can be costly if you miss the mark. Fortunately everyone likes this so far. Hopefully the client will too.

No comments: